August 11th 2011

This computer age is a challenge.Damn right it is.  The other day I wrote that I was attempting to set up a blog site, or a blogspot, to use the correct term.  No matter the term blog site, blogspot, sunspot, they just about had me beat the yesterday.  You know, I ended up with four, yeah would you believe it, four bloody blogspots.  Somehow they were all interconnected, if you could remember which key to press.  In total frustration, I contacted a bloke I knew.  He took one look and burst out laughing, how the hell did you get yourself in such a goddamned mess.  I told him was easy, I did this and I did that, and a couple of other things.  He asked if could remember what I did?  You gotta be joking, I'll tell you what happened fifty years ago, but yesterday, I wouldn't have a clue.
He shook his head, I thought he was going to cry.  Give me a while to get my head around this and I'll come back.  About an hour went by, he came back all smiles, she's all go he said.
He was a damned nervous wreck by the time he left.

Noel G

Comments

Popular Posts